ROME Keys to the Ancient City with SpiniCity Site Planning Board
In ROME you’ll discover:
– Perfectly curated details for seasoned travelers, 50+ and returning visitors looking to go from herd travel to nerd travel
– An ancient sports arena under Piazza Navona, Nero’s Golden Palace, and the Mouth of Truth
– A huge selection of underground archaeological sites
– The SpiniCity Spinner Board that indexes 100+ sites for planning on the fly, so you’re never stuck wondering what to do next
– The Emperors & Popes that connect directly to the sites you’re visiting
– The Renaissance & Baroque artists that will open your eyes and your mind
– Tips for rushing less and enjoying more while asking the right questions, hundreds of beautiful images and photographs, and much, much more!
The ‘Getting High’ section will take you to the tops of towers, sites and rooftops to escape the crowds, catch a breeze, a cool cocktail, and the most incredible spots for those jaw-dropping selfies.
You’ll be privy to all the best ancient & underground sites, while getting the backstories of the most interesting and influential Emperors & Popes that connect directly to the sites you’re visiting, along with the Artists & their art that will open your eyes & your mind. Understand the works of the greats including Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio and Bernini as you follow them around the city by knowing the secret places to find their work.
Love traveling but hate the planning? This book comes with the free SpiniCity site planning board to enjoy instant site planning as you go.
If you like fully absorbing historic culture then returning home with more than trivia and trinkets while taking the pain out of the planning process, then you’ll love Patty’s gift of smart and independent travel.